Product description Mavic Cosmic Elite SL Road Shoes
A lightweight shoe made for alpine stage.
When you hit the final climb of an all-day ride, the last thing you need is discomfort, hot spots or fatigue in your feet. The Cosmic Elite SL is a superlight, highly ventilated road shoe that’s designed to keep your feet feeling comfortable and fresh from start to finish. Inspired by alpine terrain and made for the mountains, this sleek road shoe features a carbon sole that maximizes pedaling power with a lightweight design that minimizes weight. The upper is constructed with ultralight mesh panels with seamless construction that’s and highly ventilated and breathable to keep you cool on long, hot climbs. The closure features one BOA® Fit System combine with Velcro strap, making it easy to dial in your comfort and fit with micro-adjustability. The Cosmic Elite SL has a newly designed heel hold that’s integrated into the upper, eliminating any need for bulky materials on the outside of the shoe, and a new rounder toe box shape that lets your toes spread out comfortably. If you’re aiming to conquer a gran fondo, climb faster, or grab a KOM at the summit, give your kit a new boost with the Cosmic Elite SL.
Total support and comfort for intense efforts:
– Lightweight upper features a supportive TPU frame that is laser welded to ultralight mesh panels keeps your feet cool in the hottest temperatures.
– Heel support is integrated into the upper, eliminating the need for bulky materials on the outside of the shoe.
Maximum power transfer:
– Energy Carbon Comp Outsole maximizes pedaling power.
– High-quality Ortholite insole is designed for long-lasting comfort and reduce vibration.
Precise fit and easy adjustability:
– Single BOA® Fit System IP1 dial lets you quickly dial in a perfect fit with 1mm increments and a quick release system.
– Velcro front closure enhances fit adjustability.
– New anatomic shape for heel hold and a rounded toe box for improved stability and comfort.
– Rubber pads
BOA® Fit System IP1:
– IP1 features incremental adjustment when the dial is under tension, and a pull up for quick release interface. IP1 also offers a mirrored system for left and right dial rotation in the same or opposite direction, depending on mounting location
Welded mesh upper:
– Lightweight upper features a supportive TPU frame highly ventilated with integrated air vents all-over providing direct airflow into the shoe along with a laser welded ultralight mesh upper. Seamless construction keeps your feet cool in the hottest temperatures.
Energy Carbon Comp Outsole:
– A light, stiff and thin outsole with carbon reinforcement and composite glass fibre and polyamide inserts
– A high-quality insole designed to prolong comfort performance and reduce vibration